World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate Matt took me out for an just hour or so we caught 12 bass 3 to Matt 9 to me. Two under sised the rest 38cm plus. Best fish 4lb. Not massive fish, but a very pleasant unexpected little bash!

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Good fishing Sam. :thumbs:

15,082 Posts
Well done Sam.:clap:
Is it right what Im hearing about Bambergers? Heard the fishing is now TOTALY BANNED due to some half wit trying to light a fire on there of a night!
You really couldnt make it up when a lunatic so called angler tries to light a Fire on a wood wharf.....Looks like another place lost to angling.

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Is it right what Im hearing about Bambergers? Heard the fishing is now TOTALY BANNED due to some half wit trying to light a fire on there of a night!
You really couldnt make it up when a lunatic so called angler tries to light a Fire on a wood wharf.....Looks like another place lost to angling.
What? Is this angler who I think it is

·
Registered
724 Posts
MY GOD NO..................AAHHHHHHHHHH..I want his name, one of the best Crouch Bass venues shot to bits.

Last time i was chatting to the security they did advise they were putting up high fences with locks etc but access was possible for us known regulars at a price of a 4 pack.

What makes me laugh is how the hell could he of been cold??

Ron........you bring me bad news

Ill venture down there and report back

15,082 Posts
MY GOD NO..................AAHHHHHHHHHH..I want his name, one of the best Crouch Bass venues shot to bits.

Last time i was chatting to the security they did advise they were putting up high fences with locks etc but access was possible for us known regulars at a price of a 4 pack.

What makes me laugh is how the hell could he of been cold??

Ron........you bring me bad news

Ill venture down there and report back
Go and find out for sure mate what is going on.I hope for you guys what Im hearing isn't true.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think you will find I beat him most years now days,lol , he insists on tring not to catch them by repetertivly chucking bits of fluff at em!lol

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Hello Ron,

No this was a quick fire session on Matt Lees boat up the Blackwater!

Most andglers just dont know how to help themselves, they should be banned from fishing for lighting fires or at least dragged through court!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts