World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well 5.30 pm i thought what the hell,went a quickly dug 60 wams (spur of the moment thing ) and decided to head for the shingle (70mile round trip) :yucky: anyway started fishing 9pm finished midnight ,,evident from the off crabs were in the area ,,,and weed to boot :schmoll: 1 yting was all i had to show ,,atho whilst reeling 2nd rod in the other produced a slackliner (line dropped straight down like a stone ,,result of that was by the time i caught up with the slack it had gone :doh:,,sea calm ,weed all the time ,,hey ho

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crabs only lasted on the 1st 3or 4 casts ,i think the weed was about 15-20 yds out ,must have been a field of it only hampered my leeder ,bought a crab in on my last cast too lol ,,bait used fffffresh worms,blacks ,peeler,,distance mixed anything from 10 to 80 yrds ,,theres always nxt time yay

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers meanstreak,,was thinking of hitting trimmy next weekend and fishing it about 2hours down onwards after high ,cos i hate fishing behind the revetments .any views on that ? cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.