World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just finished work tired and fed up with the weather, I now have tomorrow off now and need to get out on the beach. Does anyone know if its possible to fish the shingle at the mo with the wind and tides. Ive got no worms but just want to go :yeah: but its 50 mile round trip and i havent had me tea yet, so would be nice to know what its like before venturing out only to come straight home.
Any help gratefully received
Spence.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
flat calm looking at the weather forecast with high water around 8:30
looks like the next blow with some northerly will be fri / sat as the wind veers round to the east

I would suggest you go it will beat staying in and losing the opportunity.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yes Mate smooth sea no weed no vermin ,sea to calm realy was the only one fishing till about 2=30 then 2
more turned up one with a black lab dont know if they caught they were a long way to my left

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx Lads,
Well thats my mind made up, Prob fish salthouse or weybourne, best i look in the freezer for some bait and go and get the gear out the loft.
Spence.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi chalana,
I'm about 3 mile north of airport but ive found some squid, mak, prawns & frozen blacks in the freezer so should be all good, like i said just wanna get out on the beach. And ive given up with the multis and gone back to fixed spools as i didnt get time this year to have any casting lessons......ide rather be on the beach instead of a field lol
cheers mate.
Spence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts