World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it started when roy and i went to secret spot 29 to get some tea and bait . some mac and a laugh later i went to the pub and set up .
almost straight away a sharp bite was missed . as it was still in day light a wrasse or pollock was the culprite i think but will never know . time went by and ground bait went out and so did the tackle with a large part of it staying there . but finished up with one small eel and a litttle red codling . none were big but a bit of fun . make me think i should make more use of the rough when the sea is calm and neep tides . i was glad to be low down as the rocks became like ice as the mist made them wet
no dogs .no dogs. no dogs.
Bedrock Terrain Formation Geological phenomenon Wood

Fin Requiem shark Jaw Marine biology Fish

Liquid Water Fish Finger Fin

·
Registered
462 Posts
Top man Mark on avoiding the plague,
:yahoo:
:yahoo:
p.s. Dare I ask what Roy was up to???? :unsure:

p.p.s. Did you not catch any dogs??? ;):sun:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Nice 1 guys can't blame you for avoiding the dogs:clap:, got some good pics there Mark of the fish:thumbs: but the 1 of Roy is suspicous m8 he looks so furtive, a proper caption shot for sure. Aje :fishing::fishing:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice 1 guys can't blame you for avoiding the dogs:clap:, got some good pics there Mark of the fish:thumbs: but the 1 of Roy is suspicous m8 he looks so furtive, a proper caption shot for sure. Aje :fishing::fishing:
Agreed!...Nice to meet you lastnight buddy!...hope you caught something

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
roy looks like he is coming back from the shops with his shopping . its our secret mac spot a bit like the film the beach:ph34r::fishing1::ph34r: .

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yes Fletch was nice to chat about fishn with you, your m8's very quiet though, Tommo's a beaut eh:thumbs:. Aj
yeah he is abit quiet haha...tommo is a gem, got alot of time for that bloke...we should all get together for a big fish somewhere!:fishing1:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
that shot looks very suspicous, :whistling looks like ive been had doing something i should,nt be doing, (well not on the rocks anyway) and a BIG well done for mr reed for not catching any dogs:clap::clap: conger and codling instead. and hopefully some bass or ray tomorrow night:thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts