World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

This is my first post here, so I'd like to say Hi to you all.

I fished Mwnt "cardigan coast" on the weekend with a couple of friends and didnt even get a knock. We had 4 rods in and tryed almost everything.! I spoke to a friend that fished the Carmarthenshire coast, he didnt have anything either :eek:

Any else have any problems this weekend? & blimey, I didnt see a Makerel.!

Regards

Bob

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

I feel a bit better now :rolleyes:
very odd weekend. It's raining in carmarthen today pfft might get back on the salmon for a bit.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Well the sun's just come out in Llanelli which is strange as the weather usually comes from the West

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quite suprised by the weather today, the clouds are still rolling in form the coast here atm >:|

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Roll on august hey :) oh btw the mess on the cliffs left by the once a year angler/tourist was disgusting. I remember when they used to have little huts manned by someone that would overlook and advise the tourists on the basic edict. Looks like the authorites are more interested in the cash from the car-park tickets.
Hope the clock rolls back a bit.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
By late Summer Mwnt can be in a hell of a state and the smell from the rockpools brings tears to the eyes!

Luckily the first Autumnal Atlantic storms clean it up but why should it take that to achieve it when an old carrier bag can be taken to put all one's rubbish in & take away. It's not exactly heavy is it!

Cheers - John

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LoL, sounds like a good enough reason :)

I spent dusk at mwnt again tonight and guess what!! Didnt c a fish :eek:

saying that, I did miss one run on my 12ft spinner using sand eal.

roll on the weekend.

Bob.

·
Registered
437 Posts
ho dear bobcat,
sorry you struck out m8 but they are there onest lol they have been patchy in the last few weeks but they are in now, read my report on newquay for this weekend..tight lines clive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts