World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it was a nice day yesterday so off i went to bxington with a cuple a m8 left at 3.00 poped in the shop for some rag and lug, so got on the beach about 4.00 and the hole time we where never even got a bite, tryed to stick it out but we left at 10.00 with nothing spoke to other people fishing there thay said he caught a place and a chap up from him had a cuple a makral .:schmoll:

wish i went berton bradstock now only if i get dog there nice to catch some thing,
what ever did i do wrong...........:blink:

·
Registered
460 Posts
well it was a nice day yesterday so off i went to bxington with a cuple a m8 left at 3.00 poped in the shop for some rag and lug, so got on the beach about 4.00 and the hole time we where never even got a bite, tryed to stick it out but we left at 10.00 with nothing spoke to other people fishing there thay said he caught a place and a chap up from him had a cuple a makral .:schmoll:

wish i went berton bradstock now only if i get dog there nice to catch some thing,
what ever did i do wrong...........:blink:
Yeh a few of us went to east preston yesterday, absolute rubbish caught nitto allday, did look good though even though slight neasterly coloured water thought we might get some eels, but alas!! we had all baits!! we will try goring worthing today for some dogs ...

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Yeh a few of us went to east preston yesterday, absolute rubbish caught nitto allday, did look good though even though slight neasterly coloured water thought we might get some eels, but alas!! we had all baits!! we will try goring worthing today for some dogs ...
You should know better than that!! North Easterly, daylight...tut tut :uhuh:

Try Goring/Ferring on a night tide. I had a couple of dogs there, and missed a couple a week or so ago.

·
Registered
460 Posts
let us know how you got on in worthing
:secret: Yes had the cheque book and pen again:yucky: little boylen had 1 flounder, then ernie eels had nice flounder close in on crab, I was the other side of the schu who also blankedy blanked, still it was a lovely day, Atleast us old timers beat the youngans at football, and gave them a couple of digs in the process..:clap3:

I need to catch a decent fish soon as getting cold turkey.. hopefully i will get stingray soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts