World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you boaters take note, poor forecast until Monday 21st May, looks like we have had our bit of early summer, its the "up & down" until then, batten down the hatches.:g:
blueskip

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
All you boaters take note, poor forecast until Monday 21st May, looks like we have had our bit of early summer, its the "up & down" until then, batten down the hatches.:g:
blueskip
WHY DONT U TRY TOWING THE BOAT UP TO MILFORD THEN:g: IF U R PREPARED TO PUT IN THE EFFORT,THEN THE REWARDS CAN BE GREAT.:clap2: DEAN.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
big up milford!!! lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
Managed to get in 7 days charter boat fishing in Weymouth in the last two months, and at least 7 days as decky! Get it in when you can I say!

Need a rest now! until we go to Alderney with Chris Caines on a 5 dayer! Late in May!

Only three more alderney trips to go after that! Oops!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WHY DONT U TRY TOWING THE BOAT UP TO MILFORD THEN:g: IF U R PREPARED TO PUT IN THE EFFORT,THEN THE REWARDS CAN BE GREAT.:clap2: DEAN.
It would take me all morning to get down there, & all night to get back! My Discovery, like me is "mellowing" & wouldn't like pulling to Milford & back, I will use the time winding up Ron, Sharpshooter, & Snaggletooth, far more productive, & much more entertaining.;)
blueskip

G

·
It would take me all morning to get down there, & all night to get back! My Discovery, like me is "mellowing" & wouldn't like pulling to Milford & back, I will use the time winding up Ron, Sharpshooter, & Snaggletooth, far more productive, & much more entertaining.;)
blueskip
once youve been there vic you wont want to fish swansea agian.:)

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
dont say that we only just moved mph1954 boat to port talbot for the better fishing

mind you cardiff was pretty pwp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts