World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cycled down colwyn bay prom for tonights high tide. Took spinning rod and handfull of lures. water looked like tomato soup with a beer froth top in places and others who were already fishing were pulling in a lot of weed. Not a hope of the mackerel turning up. Didnt even bother wetting the line. Went for a chinese instead.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
cycled down colwyn bay prom for tonights high tide. Took spinning rod and handfull of lures. water looked like tomato soup with a beer froth top in places and others who were already fishing were pulling in a lot of weed. Not a hope of the mackerel turning up. Didnt even bother wetting the line. Went for a chinese instead.
nevermind what did have from chinse?shaggy

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
THEY ARE REAL CLOSE ! under 50 yards, spacky casters were landing more than anyone ! ( so I did alright ! PMSL )

They really are patchy still at the momment, and what has happened to the Doggies ? Is it due to the pile driving of the wind farm ?

A few macky yesterday, last night and this morning, but very patchy. Was nice to see them frothing on the water, was still coloured this morning, really didnt look good but some real monsters showed up to grace my frying pan ! LOL

If you see a lad fishing at the arches that looks like Forest Gump with a piercing in his cheek, say hello, hes been a godsend and helped me to the garage when my gear linkage broke. His real name is Dan and he is ace, very helpfull, tell him Sallysludgebucket says to say hello to Forest ! LOL

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
THEY ARE REAL CLOSE ! under 50 yards, spacky casters were landing more than anyone ! ( so I did alright ! PMSL )

They really are patchy still at the momment, and what has happened to the Doggies ? Is it due to the pile driving of the wind farm ?

A few macky yesterday, last night and this morning, but very patchy. Was nice to see them frothing on the water, was still coloured this morning, really didnt look good but some real monsters showed up to grace my frying pan ! LOL

If you see a lad fishing at the arches that looks like Forest Gump with a piercing in his cheek, say hello, hes been a godsend and helped me to the garage when my gear linkage broke. His real name is Dan and he is ace, very helpfull, tell him Sallysludgebucket says to say hello to Forest ! LOL
hi sally clad caught ,dont no if is wind farm ?i think not myself as they stil get them at persarn,sorry hear about your van.shaggy

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Well im glad someone is getting a few. I'll try again this weekend. will keep an eye out for forest for you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts