World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:crazy::crazy::crazy:IV BEEN WATCHING THE LATEST REPORTS ONE THE SITE AND IM JUST WONDERING IS THERE ANYONE IN CORNWALL THAT STILL FISHES AS ALL THE REPORTS SEEM TO COME FROM OVER THE BOARDER IN DEVEON??????

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
:crazy::crazy::crazy:IV BEEN WATCHING THE LATEST REPORTS ONE THE SITE AND IM JUST WONDERING IS THERE ANYONE IN CORNWALL THAT STILL FISHES AS ALL THE REPORTS SEEM TO COME FROM OVER THE BOARDER IN DEVEON??????
Went yesterday on the fal,going again today,but if its like yesterday it'll be [email protected] used 3 dozen frozen and 6 live eels for nowt CRAB CITY.Aj.:thumbdown

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
its probably just that you lot don't catch anything so hense, don't have anything to report he he :love: :)
ps thats also why i don't post many reports

·
Registered
940 Posts
its probably just that you lot don't catch anything so hense, don't have anything to report ...
Definately why I haven't posted for a while!! Tried Friday and Monday, both resulting not so much as bite. Very poor!:wallbash:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same here. Two hours plugging down Restronguet early doors last week, two hours at dawn at Maenporth Friday and then two hours down Pendennis Point Sunday night for absolutely ziltch. Nothing from kayak week before and didn't bother this morning due to easterly gale.

Only caught one bass, few doggies, pollock and a handful of mackerel from too many trips this year.

At least it can only get better!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Not fished Cornish side for a couple of weeks, been concentrating on new mark in devon plugging, few bass that's it, sorry!

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
dont worry ,you will here when there is something decent to report should be this weekend,ray,smoothies & tope i expect .:eek:hmy:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
perfect conditions mate..have a good un..
hope to match some of your devon reports,a bit slow lately but picking up now.one thing i can match you on is i am on my 3rd glass of rather refreshing cider at the moment which as a connossiuer you will be quite proud of me.:wacko::crazy:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:1a::1a::1a:GLAD im not the only one having a bad year then thanks for the feed back roll on winter the fish might come back by then.

·
Registered
24,922 Posts
People would soon get fed up if i did a report every time i went fishing! Cos seems to me,that some peeps are single species mad or are only interested in reports of good sized fish! People catching large numbers of small commanly caught species doesnt seem to get much attention.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
How i see it.......hopefully the cornish boys, bristol boys and the somerset boys will be soon be trying the north devon coast on the 16th Aug !!!.........so should see catch reports from all area's.all b it from the north devon coast of course :1a:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
How i see it.......hopefully the cornish boys, bristol boys and the somerset boys will be soon be trying the north devon coast on the 16th Aug !!!.........so should see catch reports from all area's.all b it from the north devon coast of course :1a:
dont worry mr pix,its marked up on the callender :fishing::thumbs:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts