World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished there for a couple of hours before dark last night until about 10.15pm. used rag... no bites at all very por session. there as an easterly breeze which could explain it.. no swell comin frm SWest. is everywhere blanking?

·
Deputy Jokes Forum Examiner
6,279 Posts
Well from my point of view YES. Am finding the fishing very hard going. We fished milford docks wednesday night a venue that usually you can bank on for fish even if its a one inch pouting and not a bite. Tried everything bar explosives and a few other peeps fishing in the same boat!

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
oh dear kellogs does it again change your name m8 to `always blanking`:bleh: hehehehe see you soon mucca at the chesil match 7

·
6,279 Posts
oh dear kellogs does it again change your name m8 to `always blanking`:bleh: hehehehe see you soon mucca at the chesil match 7
Its got that bad we have tried our hand at succesfull coarse fishing! Chesil or bust then it is! :1a:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Its got that bad we have tried our hand at succesfull coarse fishing! Chesil or bust then it is! :1a:
try ginst again i'll be there again b4 sep we can meet up let me know andy..

·
6,279 Posts
try ginst again i'll be there again b4 sep we can meet up let me know andy..
Fully intend too mate. Got two weeks off end of august going to hammer the fishing in readiness for Chesil! :boxing:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Fully intend too mate. Got two weeks off end of august going to hammer the fishing in readiness for Chesil! :boxing:
ok thats a deffo then dont 4get and we'll talk team tactics as well maybe we could have a mini meet put the feelers out i'm up for whatever happens looking 4ward to it see you both soon andy..

·
6,279 Posts
ok thats a deffo then dont 4get and we'll talk team tactics as well maybe we could have a mini meet put the feelers out i'm up for whatever happens looking 4ward to it see you both soon andy..
Andy Ill give you bell or a pm when we are heading off down there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts