World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it wasn't for a tiny whiting 2 hours into the session I would be reporting on my first 'ting free' session since last August.
As it was, I arrived at Normans Bay at 7am this morning and after a quick recce by headlamp decided to fish to the right of Alice's Pipe as I felt there was too much freshwater gushing out and being swept around to the left.
Both rods were in the water by 7.15, using lug that I had pumped Friday afternoon, plus I had a bit of squid and sandeel with me.
Baits were coming back untouched which made a change and after an hour I had a decent rattle on one of the rods, which didn't look very ting like - it was a decent flounder of 30cm. Half an hour later I had an identical one then the only ting of the session (on sandeel) and this was followed by a dab and then finally another 30cm flounder.
Packed up around 10.30am, just a couple of other guys fishing to the left of the pipe by the long groyne, not sure if they were catching as this would have been where the fresh water from the pipe was flowing out.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Almost a Ting free session and a good dab, nice one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts