World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished north channel today from 1130 to two, baits sandeel, frozen blacks and a bit of squid, pulley rig on one rod and a loop rig on the other, bite straight away on double sandeel went to a doggie, baited back up with sandeel black lug bite about five mins later another doggie probably around two pound this one, thought this might be a busy sesh but no low water came and went and no more bites. Home for Sunday dinner then. Loads of small fish showing about thirty yards out did try a bait out for them but nothing came of it. A boat came just of the exposed sand bank Infront of me and heard them say there's mackerel here but didn't see them catch any. Forgot to say both fish came to the pulley rig, all baits on the loop rig coming back untouched. Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wondered if they were in yet but must be bit early, saying that though better in the dark down there really ain't it for them. Nice to get out for a few hours local though. Got to be honest though I know they a pain in the butt, but I actually don't mind catching doggies

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Definitely better than catching nothing. At least when there biting your thinking it could well be another species when your winding in. I don't like wasting crab on them mind. Saved a blank for you dai. As you say bud night time is a different story there.

G

·
Cheers Dai...Not being nosy Dai

4 of us Were down west wales rocknow mark!

And my neighbour said him and his bro were fishing either
North channel or burry port beach
Saw him this morning and they did bp beach and the point!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts