World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out 2nite winds gone onshore low tide at 9.45was thinking of Crackington unless swell gets much bigger which it shouldn't till tomorrow ...I can smell bass

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
was thinking of going out somewhere either tonight or tomorrow m8, if i can get the girls to bed in time i'll see if I can make it, if not its going to have to be tomorrow. Hows Trebby looking at the mo ??

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dunno how trebby fishing will phone my mate who lives on the beach and find out..I can still do 2 mor & thurs nights will dig some lug 2mor mornin...all my lug is blown but heaps of peelers thats why i wasn't goin trebby

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
dunno how trebby fishing will phone my mate who lives on the beach and find out..I can still do 2 mor & thurs nights will dig some lug 2mor mornin...all my lug is blown but heaps of peelers thats why i wasn't goin trebby
wats best for cracky ,may look over drectly :fishing:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wats best for cracky ,may look over drectly :fishing:
Haven't fished it enough to be able saythe best bait is'....' but Trebby fishes best (for me) with lug to the point that if i haven't got lug i won't go there..All the rockpools at cracky are stuffed with crabs and tintagel s.a.c bass record of 13lb is from cracky on crab

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Haven't fished it enough to be able saythe best bait is'....' but Trebby fishes best (for me) with lug to the point that if i haven't got lug i won't go there..All the rockpools at cracky are stuffed with crabs and tintagel s.a.c bass record of 13lb is from cracky on crab
i would rather you said squid ,macky or sandeel but never mind,may see you later .
pete

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just got some lug ... looks good at the strand ..lots of crab spare if u go there..be there from dusk till a)it rains very heavily and i am too wet
b)run out of bait
c)get bored of blanking and go home

answers tomorrow :thumbs:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just got some lug ... looks good at the strand ..lots of crab spare if u go there..be there from dusk till a)it rains very heavily and i am too wet
b)run out of bait
c)get bored of blanking and go home

answers tomorrow :thumbs:
Got very wet and blanked ..we gave it 1 hour but 30mph S.Easterlies and gettin soaked really ****ed on my lug and crab bonfire lol

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
never mind,what do you expect in summer down here,bloody sun,fraid not:cold:just finnished waterproofing my gear with fabsil ready for the weekend,first wash in 2 years,couldnt stick the smell in the car any more :laugh:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Mr lody dont feel 2 bad i went trebby on weds low water live eel & fresh lug also got wet and blanked:)
seam to be doing alot of blanking lately.....

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mr lody dont feel 2 bad i went trebby on weds low water live eel & fresh lug also got wet and blanked:)
seam to be doing alot of blanking lately.....
Haven't seen u about 4 ages Rob.Fishing being real hit and miss at the moment going to try different venues,might even venture to the south coast for a change

·
Registered
162 Posts
Haven't seen u about 4 ages Rob.Fishing being real hit and miss at the moment going to try different venues,might even venture to the south coast for a change
haha thats why i came to north coast!!!!!
it will pick up soon :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts