World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Power to the peaceful
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a bash up there with fek and sunfish43....
2up..2 down....big swell....wet + windy......
tried a bit of everything bait wise again.....
ledgers + pulleys....grippers were holding if you were lucky...
it was looking and feeling grim...it didnt have a feel positive at all...
but we were lucky and had a short spell of activity over high....
christian had the best fish of the night...

if you are thinking of heading up there over the next few
days.....watch your backs......

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Nice fish. the weathers been rough hasn't it. feels very apocolyptic :punk:.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Grim,now there's an understatement more like fishing in a washing machine but target specie and worth the effort.:victory:
We need some calm weather guys,where's summer gone.:sun:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well done on sticking it out guys and achieving your target. :1a: However, with such great conditions I would have expected Christian to look much happier.:black_eye;):sun:

·
Registered
24,205 Posts
Grim,now there's an understatement more like fishing in a washing machine but target specie and worth the effort.:victory:
We need some calm weather guys,where's summer gone.:sun:
LOL What would i have said if i had seen the sea state Aj???? Welldone for sticking it out:clap::fishing:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Well done on sticking it out guys and achieving your target. :1a: However, with such great conditions I would have expected Christian to look much happier.:black_eye;):sun:
I was starting to get pretty cold by then Jules lol :cold: reckon we could have rung our clothes out at one point!!! But as said already target species :). I did think we must have been mad after the forcast but as they say you gota be in it to win it :fishing:

LOL What would i have said if i had seen the sea state Aj???? Welldone for sticking it out:clap::fishing:
You were mentioned Tom lol, doubt you would have got out of the Van lol

·
Registered
24,205 Posts
I was starting to get pretty cold by then Jules lol :cold: reckon we could have rung our clothes out at one point!!! But as said already target species :). I did think we must have been mad after the forcast but as they say you gota be in it to win it :fishing:

You were mentioned Tom lol, doubt you would have got out of the Van lol
LOL I am currently trying to rid the bay of dogfish christian,had a blddy boatfull of the bggers the other day,nevermind,they look good covered in rock salt in a dustbin and at least they will come in usefull for something LOL:cc_surren:cc_surren

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
not even the hound could bring a smile to his face lol, conditions must of been rough..

·
Registered
24,205 Posts
not even the hound could bring a smile to his face lol, conditions must of been rough..
He must of been tired,got a bit of "red eye" LOL:cc_surren

1 - 10 of 10 Posts