World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hi,

Were about to go camping in north Devon (Woolacombe) and for Father&#39;s day I&#39;d like to charter a boat for some deep sea fishing.

There would be 4-6 people on the trip, any recomendations on how to go about this, who to use and the kind of cost involved?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, none of us have any real experience in fishing and I just don&#39;t want to sound like an idiot when I get there (or get ripped off)  

Thanks
Jane</font>

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
<font color='#000000'>There is one charter boat in Ilfracombe, details as below.
Ilfracombe, Compass Rose, J Barbeary, tel: 01271 864957 &nbsp;mobile: 07968 419897.

Don&#39;t know anything about costs, but you can expect all tackle and bait to be supplied by the skipper, and the rental of the equipment may cost extra to the price of the chater.

I suggest that you give him a call to find out what his prices are, and the duration of the charter etc.

This boat is a member of the National Federation of Charter Skippers, so you can expect a good experienced skipper, with full safety equipment, and if the price is acceptable to you, you should have a good day. Book early&#33;</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts