World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just decided that the northeast forum is not even on the same level as the scotland forum. im originally from sunderland and it sickens me to think the scotland forum is so much better for people helping one another. but in reality it is! everyone on the scotland forum has been really helpful but not even a blink of hope on here! never mind eh. just glad i fish in scotland and not around the northeast. sorry for being harsh but its the truth!!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Funny that, I was on a couple of weeks ago and saw 3 threads over 4 days old with no comments. But hey, just slate us all from the northeast anyway, we can take it!!!

Seriously, people need to get a life.:2::2::2::2:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Im from Kirkcudbright but now live in Hartlepool. All of the lads from the KBT area will not tell you anything about marks etc etc. They dont like outsiders fishing there marks which is very wrong. Ive got no hezertations in helping any1 or even meeting them to show them a mark or 2.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Things are always slow in the North East forum during Summer time Tom, probably something to do with a lack of good shore fishing me thinks.

Come back when we have fish to catch and talk about, then I'm sure you will find a completely different and helpful forum.

Your right though the Scottish forum is on a different level to this one, I wouldn't say they're more helpful than us fishless lot in the North East but they do have much better Summer fishing, hence more action on the board. :happy:

·
Registered
214 Posts
just decided that the northeast forum is not even on the same level as the scotland forum. im originally from sunderland and it sickens me to think the scotland forum is so much better for people helping one another. but in reality it is! everyone on the scotland forum has been really helpful but not even a blink of hope on here! never mind eh. just glad i fish in scotland and not around the northeast. sorry for being harsh but its the truth!!!!
ok mate ur right i live in fife now come from sunderland i get help and give help out if i can north east has 12 views scotland has 60, but this is a country not a region.

·
Registered
449 Posts
as the lad above has mentioned,the scotland forum is used by the whole of scotland,so your comparing a region against a country,which i find a tad unfair:uhuh: however there are northesast based forums with some good members who have no problem at all in helping other fellow anglers out

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
as the lad above has mentioned,the scotland forum is used by the whole of scotland,so your comparing a region against a country,which i find a tad unfair:uhuh: however there are northesast based forums with some good members who have no problem at all in helping other fellow anglers out

well i gotta 2nd that, TOM did ya get no joy on the northeast forum of www.sea-fishing.org?
People on the northeast forum can only give you help or advice if there is any to give at the time of asking, if nothing is really happening in that area then you will not get advice.but you are WRONG in your opinion of the northeast forum

·
Registered
573 Posts
I come from Aberdeen wife is from Newcatle. I found that some of the tackle shops in the north east are not helpfull and negative, but found a really good one near gateshead best I have seen actually. I would say that the NE boys reply to a lot less of the blogs put on the forum and thats poor show if your travelling from far away to get to the NE. Even if they offered some form of advice or link rather than nowt. I mean whats the big secret are we going to catch someone elses fish?
I did meet a really good guy on the pier at shields, he told me all the good areas to fish and baits to use, he was on his way to Scotland the next day so I told him some good spots too. Share and share alike I say.

Anyway I'd say its swings and roundabouts but from experience the scots forum is better.

By the way does anyone know how the shields pier is fishing just now as headding down that way tomorrow??
Cheers in the event someone gets back to me!!:whistling

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I come from Aberdeen wife is from Newcatle. I found that some of the tackle shops in the north east are not helpfull and negative, but found a really good one near gateshead best I have seen actually. I would say that the NE boys reply to a lot less of the blogs put on the forum and thats poor show if your travelling from far away to get to the NE. Even if they offered some form of advice or link rather than nowt. I mean whats the big secret are we going to catch someone elses fish?
I did meet a really good guy on the pier at shields, he told me all the good areas to fish and baits to use, he was on his way to Scotland the next day so I told him some good spots too. Share and share alike I say.

Anyway I'd say its swings and roundabouts but from experience the scots forum is better.

By the way does anyone know how the shields pier is fishing just now as headding down that way tomorrow??
Cheers in the event someone gets back to me!!:whistling
shields pier is fishing ok mate but nothing big, macky,coleys,pollack,whiting,pout,plaice codling, but as i say nothing of any size really

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thanks for the info mate I need to stock up on some of your jumbo mackeral for the freezer.!:victory:

·
The Milky Bar Kid
2,253 Posts
Im from Kirkcudbright but now live in Hartlepool. All of the lads from the KBT area will not tell you anything about marks etc etc. They dont like outsiders fishing there marks which is very wrong. Ive got no hezertations in helping any1 or even meeting them to show them a mark or 2.
Thats true.. they boys like to keep their marks close to their chests.. cant say i blame them, they all put the effort in to find these marks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts