World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Am having trouble getting my hands on decent lug at the moment; am either getting poor quality worms or hammered in the wallet.

Anyone know where does good lug at a fair price around North Norfolk? Preferably near Cley way?

Any help would be much appreciated! Tightlines :victory:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hi buddy sent you a pm

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Hello all,

Am having trouble getting my hands on decent lug at the moment; am either getting poor quality worms or hammered in the wallet.

Anyone know where does good lug at a fair price around North Norfolk? Preferably near Cley way?

Any help would be much appreciated! Tightlines :victory:
In Cley, look for the blue tractor, usually parked outside the row of cottages, theres a passage way between the cottages, walk through the passage, turn left, knock on door, Alf Cooke, nice ol' fella, good worms, fair price.

AL ..

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Just in case you want to ring him before hand, Alf's number is 01263 740955
Thanks John, i'd lost it, must jot it down in my address book

AL ..

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
You wont understand a word of what he says, nor he of you, unless you speak fluent Narfolk!!:g:

Laughed my socks off last time I rang him, Matt

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
You wont understand a word of what he says, nor he of you, unless you speak fluent Narfolk!!:g:

Laughed my socks off last time I rang him, Matt
LOL!! You spelled that wrongly Matt....I think you meant 'Narfik'.

There's one thing you can guarantee, it doesn't matter what time of day you call Alf the phone will be answered with a resonant bass voice drawl delivering the greeting...... 'Maarrrrnin..'

·
Registered
249 Posts
Reckon he must be like an old fella i used to work with, absolutely fantastic! The things he used to come out with, often cackling away to himself, soggy rollup hanging from his mouth, as i stood there dumbfounded as to what he'd just said!
It took me about a year to get to grips with his language!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts