World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello chaps.

Having found our passports and obtained visas, Mrs.Stufish and I are spending a few days at Kelling Heath next week(Mon-Thur).
I intend to drown a few worms and/or do a bit of fluff chucking.
Now I know you all have crystal balls(so to speak!), so I'd be grateful if you could give 'em a bit of a buff and let have your opinions on what might be about (fish-wise!) in the Weybourne/Cley area.

Thanks.

Stu.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
If your coming by car, ingnore the stares and whispering, we don't see automobiles often!

Fishing may improve if it continues to blow up rough, I am thinking bass in the breakers:clap::clap:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello Stufish

Fishing up this way has been hard work the last few weeks, but has been a definate change in the weather the last day or so, hopefully Scott is right and a good blow will stir things up.

I have been managing to avoid blanks up (until last weekend), by fishing hard with one rod on scratching set up, but the main rods have been very quiet.

Hopefully things will pick up for next week.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

From what I've been reading, weed appears to have been a problem.
The replies to Tone's Cromer thread hve been useful too.

Stu.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi stufish
My neighbour went campinig/fishing sat night at wells and had a very good session by landing a 6lb bass (he was well chuffed),and his mate had a 3 1/2 lb'er.I will be dribbling over his photos shortly!!!.
I had a session at overstrand again last night with banglemouse and deesea (bro and bro in law) other bro in law aaron.Was there only two minutes after casting out with first rod,had a small twinge on rod left it a while and reeled in a small bass.Had a rockling later,with the others (surprisingly) blanking.The tide was not very large last night with an offshore wind holding the water back.
Hope you are lucky
regards
compo

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi stufish
My neighbour went campinig/fishing sat night at wells and had a very good session by landing a 6lb bass (he was well chuffed),and his mate had a 3 1/2 lb'er.I will be dribbling over his photos shortly!!!.
I had a session at overstrand again last night with banglemouse and deesea (bro and bro in law) other bro in law aaron.Was there only two minutes after casting out with first rod,had a small twinge on rod left it a while and reeled in a small bass.Had a rockling later,with the others (surprisingly) blanking.The tide was not very large last night with an offshore wind holding the water back.
Hope you are lucky
regards
compo
Coo! Nice fish there at Wells! I've never fished there, although I've been to the cider shop and real ale shop a few times!!!
Thanks for the info.

Stu.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Coo! Nice fish there at Wells! I've never fished there, although I've been to the cider shop and real ale shop a few times!!!
Thanks for the info.

Stu.
Probably why you never got to fish there Stu :)

AL ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.