World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
would someone be kind enough to give me a phone number to ring to join the north peir club? B.N.F.L.... i work on the peir and i have been looking for the phone number or someway of getting a ticket for a week or so and have come to a stand still.
many thanks for help.
rob.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
find the bloke that runs it ( the syndicate ) go in the pub he frequents often , buy him loads of ale , and be very nice to him , then you will get yer permit
cuberd

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
You'll be wasting your breath grimmy. There's at least an eighteen month wait to join and like cubby says, you'll need to buy the right man a few drinks.

Get down on to the gynn wall with the rest of us, more fish and better company.:kissing:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
hi,
would someone be kind enough to give me a phone number to ring to join the north peir club? B.N.F.L.... i work on the peir and i have been looking for the phone number or someway of getting a ticket for a week or so and have come to a stand still.
many thanks for help.
rob.

welcome to the wsf and NW forum grimmy :):)

best thing to do is try and catch one of the members on there or see if the pier itself has a contact number for the secretary did have the number somewhere but it takes ages to become a member :schmoll:

they dont do day/weekly passes anyway :uhuh:

tightlines............................daz

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
bribary and corruption to fish a bl---y pier? its time you sorted him out [not physically] i would sooner fish in a bucket than be involved in that organisation. seems to me the problem with piers is country-wide according to posts on fishing forums. it makes me wonder what the "custom built" fishing jetty at morecambe will be like when it opens !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wanting to go soon. none of my mates are into it though. got all the stuff just a bit rusty on my pendulem.
where abouts on the gyn do you all go? used to do alot round the bispham area but not very productive.
was at the peir on sunday. i was on my break and as allways go and watch the fishing and some guy pulled up a 10lb smoothhound. this made me wan t to join but if your saying your getting the fish off the wall then i would rather spend the £75 on a new box or something. any tips on locations in blackpool would be a bonus.
thanks in advance
rob

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
wanting to go soon. none of my mates are into it though. got all the stuff just a bit rusty on my pendulem.
where abouts on the gyn do you all go? used to do alot round the bispham area but not very productive.
was at the peir on sunday. i was on my break and as allways go and watch the fishing and some guy pulled up a 10lb smoothhound. this made me wan t to join but if your saying your getting the fish off the wall then i would rather spend the £75 on a new box or something. any tips on locations in blackpool would be a bonus.
thanks in advance
rob

hi grimmy

if you look from the end of the pier matey you'll see the old boating pool{now a go cart track }any where past there to the boat club at bispham is quite good ,
then as you come off the wall at the boat club {bispham} and head down princess way the first spot you'll come to is anchorsholme lane {bull nose }

carry on down princess way as far as you can go you should come to a carpark this is the 5 bar gate ,
just past there is the slabs and a little further is rossall school

now for the other way towards st annes you have the glitterball at south shore then squires gate /starr gate

there's also a fish n eat at the end of the month its in the meets forum at the top of the nw forum your more than welcome to join us if you want worm there is some available just pm me its all for charity and its a good laugh with food thrown in just past the boating pool on the gynn wall

tightlines.......................daz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts