World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

i am new to the forum and fairly new to fishing. I used to fish regularly in my youth upto about 16 when my uncle n I owned a boat but since selling it the fishing dried up. A couple of months ago i decided to get back into it and got round to buying my own gear. I have fished gynn wall tice and the estuary off fairhaven a few times. Gynn wall doesnt seem very productive for me somehow, blanking both occasions. Had more luck in the estuary, just flatties and eels. I am trying to expand my species count but with no luck so all tips and venues would be much appreciated. I am from St Annes but dont drive.......the wife has to ferry me about :wacko: !!

my main question is regarding North Pier. I have noticed a few threads about fishing from it but i didnt think this was possible anymore? Is there a club you have to join? if someone could give me details it would be much appreciated.

Also can you fish central, south and st annes piers??

Thanks

Dax

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
North west donkers to fish north pier at blackpool i think

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
North west donkers to fish north pier at blackpool i think
totally wrong info there as that little site has nothing to do with the club what so ever apart fom some members of there and here beiing members

springfield angling run the club on there which is part of BNFL

tightlines...........daz

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i put on here a while back that i wanted to fish the pier but they said its the nw donkers, are you on about the pier at blackpool

·
King of the Plaice
1,460 Posts
I think you've got a little confused there chief, if I recall at the time people couldn't remember the club running it but suggested some of the Donkers (TonyC, Fishysteve et al) might know the details.

It's pretty much dead man's shoes to get on there anyway mate.

Tightlines, Bob

G

·
Hi Guys,

i am new to the forum and fairly new to fishing. I used to fish regularly in my youth upto about 16 when my uncle n I owned a boat but since selling it the fishing dried up. A couple of months ago i decided to get back into it and got round to buying my own gear. I have fished gynn wall tice and the estuary off fairhaven a few times. Gynn wall doesnt seem very productive for me somehow, blanking both occasions. Had more luck in the estuary, just flatties and eels. I am trying to expand my species count but with no luck so all tips and venues would be much appreciated. I am from St Annes but dont drive.......the wife has to ferry me about :wacko: !!

my main question is regarding North Pier. I have noticed a few threads about fishing from it but i didnt think this was possible anymore? Is there a club you have to join? if someone could give me details it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dax
your like me with the driving ..but buy her some roses and try to get down by rossall school worth the trip most times

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks

Dax
pm sent lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts