World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above,was pants.just one mid size pout and 2 lame excuses for bites.tried the daytime as well and only had a slackliner....would like to think it was a hound,probably was'nt.
spoke to a guy who had fished earlier,he had managed pollock.smoothie,bream,and a tiny tope,his mate blanked.another guy fished further down the beach,he managed a few small bream.not a doggie in sight......weird,tbh.crabs were on holiday as well:sad:

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
as above,was pants.just one mid size pout and 2 lame excuses for bites.tried the daytime as well and only had a slackliner....would like to think it was a hound,probably was'nt.
spoke to a guy who had fished earlier,he had managed pollock.smoothie,bream,and a tiny tope,his mate blanked.another guy fished further down the beach,he managed a few small bream.not a doggie in sight......weird,tbh.crabs were on holiday as well:sad:
But !!! would you prefer to watch big brother on t.v ????..mmmeeeeee thinks not....you got to wet a line, and the effort was there...:fishing1:

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But !!! would you prefer to watch big brother on t.v ????..mmmeeeeee thinks not....you got to wet a line, and the effort was there...:fishing1:

and also got to play a game of shine the spotlight on mr fox who could smell me bait.2nd time i've played this game this year.they do get used to it and just stand there after a while:fishing:

·
Registered
24,896 Posts
and also got to play a game of shine the spotlight on mr fox who could smell me bait.2nd time i've played this game this year.they do get used to it and just stand there after a while:fishing:
Bet they didnt stand there for long when you were keepering blanker! LOL Shame you didnt get your hound,sure you will get one soon!:fishing1:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Same story in the Upper Channel, fished Saturday night alongside about 6 other blokes and just one snotty eel landed! Still, it DOES beat watching TV, whatever's on!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts