World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

From the East Coast forum usually but the wife wants to come over to Snowdonia to do horse riding etc at the end of May.

She's graciously allowed me to pack my travel rod just in case i get a chance to get away.

Was wondering if any of you chaps could let me know best places to go for a few hours fun and what i'm liable to catch and any tips on baits/rigs.

Any info would be greatfully received.

Thanks

John:)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure yet, excuse the pun but i'm fishing for any ideas so as to try to plan a trip. Been looking at riding stable in Penmachno if any help.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
macky about on west Anglesey.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i think if ya check this site a bit more then all your questions will be answered, there is a page of marks on this site and lots of rig and bait advice too. good luck.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Hello all,

From the East Coast forum usually but the wife wants to come over to Snowdonia to do horse riding etc at the end of May.

She's graciously allowed me to pack my travel rod just in case i get a chance to get away.

Was wondering if any of you chaps could let me know best places to go for a few hours fun and what i'm liable to catch and any tips on baits/rigs.

Thanks

hi john blenty place to go barmouth way or up anglsey shaggy

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Hello all,

Thanks

Hi John,
Lots of places within a hour of Snowdonia from Anglesey to Barmouth.
Have a look at your map from where you are and go to some of the venues posted on here.................have a good trip.
Coastman:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts