World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High GUys,

I've expanded upon my previous thread and wonder how the beach fishing is from say Barmouth around to Phwelli...???

Look forward to hearing from you! :D

Jeff

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
COme on chaps, I've checked and this is definatly written in English :p

Any bit of news is welcome!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Depends what your after, I heard something about bream and ray at Phwlli, I can't remember how it's spelt, but I'm not there any more, Bass at Dinas Dinlle and in the straights, and i read soemwhere that there are mackeral and whiting at bangor. Although last time i fished three weeks ago it was just dogfish, whiting, codling, eels and few nice sized dabs. Other than that I don't know.
The fishing has been alright and if you fish conwy bay, I'm not sure exactly where as the people posting about it aren't on divulging too much but there are bass too along with some good bait digging. And according to Sea Angler there are ray but I think they are only to big casters.
I think thats a bit far north but it's the best I can do.
Chris

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Just come in from Caernarfon bay, mack bass pollack plaice tope huss dogs bass thornies weaver smuts and wrasse, no bream yet :(

Can't help you with shore marks as I only do boat but that is what is about in my local bay if it helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts