World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I HAVE JUST PICKED UP A PAIR OF NOETH WESTERN 12 FOOT BEACHCASTERS BY SEELEY. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE
RING SPACINGS FOR MULTIPLIER USE REEL AND DOWN.
THANKS
STEVE

·
Registered
992 Posts
I know those are old blanks and the people who may know the answer may be getting on a bit. so are you are shouting as they may be hard of hearing?

·
Registered
20,599 Posts
HI I HAVE JUST PICKED UP A PAIR OF NOETH WESTERN 12 FOOT BEACHCASTERS BY SEELEY. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE
RING SPACINGS FOR MULTIPLIER USE REEL AND DOWN.
THANKS
STEVE
:) Just put a reel on and tape some rings on then run the line through the rings and put the line under tension and adjust the spacing of the rings until you get it right. :)

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know those are old blanks and the people who may know the answer may be getting on a bit. so are you are shouting as they may be hard of hearing?[/QUOTENO AS I HAVE EXPLAINED ON SEVERAL
TIMES ON HERE I HAVE FAILING EYESIGHT DUE TOO MACULAR PROBLEMS SO HAVE MY FONTS AT 400 PER CEHT EXPANSION IN ORDER THAT I CAN SEE WHAT I HAVE TYPED
REGARDS STEVE

·
Registered
888 Posts
Remember to make sure you have aligned the blanks spine on the tip and butt sections up correctly (both spines meet at spigot acting as 1) fixed spool rod spine directly opposite guides so facing up obviously multiplier rod the opposite so spine facing down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts