World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to rays yesterday about 5 insh got few thingsbut there was no lug or sandeel to had so to get squid,got too north shore beautful sunshire started fish on low water very slow at first bloody crabs striping baits arrr,they just as cathing my first whiting off day timber phones me saying him and this mate on way ,they arrive about hour before high and timber staite into a nice whiting,and they betwen 3 of us had plenty of whiting,and doggies and rocking and very nice scopion fish and i had a nice flouder(timber got pics)fish for about hour half down whent quite so we headed to rhos on sea into doggies and whiting staite away and just before i losed a nice rocking fell off by the wall arrrr,great nite good company and nice wheather and we caught plenty of fish.:clap3: shaggy

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Wondered how you two faired, sounds like you had some fun, shame about the lack of sandeel it would of been my bait of choice at the momment, codling and whiting where spewing em up !

Be back up soon and look forward to a bash, spot on Shaggy.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Met up with Shaggy down at north shore after spending an hour or so with Ray at Colwyn pumping some lug, nice to catch on your own fresh dug bait, LOL.
Shaggy had had a couple of small whiting so i set up and put some of the fresh lug on, cast out and 2 miniutes later a decent sized 14 inch whiting was on the box, kept on with the fresh lug tipped with a squid tenticle, bites kept coming till tide was on its way out but we had a steady stream of small whiting, rockling, scorpion fish, flounder, and some nice doggies,

when it went quiet we packed up and headed for rhos on sea for the last couple of hours , there was much the same, small whiting, doggies

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
forgot too say timber lug was far the best bait.hope too cu soon sally .shaggy

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
good work Shaggy

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
went to rays yesterday about 5 insh got few thingsbut there was no lug or sandeel to had so to get squid,got too north shore beautful sunshire started fish on low water very slow at first bloody crabs striping baits arrr,they just as cathing my first whiting off day timber phones me saying him and this mate on way ,they arrive about hour before high and timber staite into a nice whiting,and they betwen 3 of us had plenty of whiting,and doggies and rocking and very nice scopion fish and i had a nice flouder(timber got pics)fish for about hour half down whent quite so we headed to rhos on sea into doggies and whiting staite away and just before i losed a nice rocking fell off by the wall arrrr,great nite good company and nice wheather and we caught plenty of fish.:clap3: shaggy
Nice one mate with your fishing.:clap3:
Went passed North Shore and R-O-S, never seen mist like that before other than winter, thought it was weard as I could not see the sea but the shape of people on the beach.
Well Done Coastman:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts