World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just to say cameron my son who you have supported in the past with his fundraising events is on radio lancashire tomorrow morning between 8:20-8:40am telling all about his fundraising and his next events thanks.... andy and cameron:bye1:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Thats when I am driving my daughter to work. so I will deffo give it a listen.
Cam deserves a medal, and you dont do to badly either Andy:thumbs::notworthy:notworthy

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I blanked today. There..........it's a fishing report. No nasty Mod will move it now:laugh:
But..............youre the only nasty Mod here??????:bleh:

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
hi guys just to say cameron my son who you have supported in the past with his fundraising events is on radio lancashire tomorrow morning between 8:20-8:40am telling all about his fundraising and his next events thanks.... andy and cameron:bye1:
Blimey, my knees were knocking just thinking about giving my wedding speech :headhurt: Cameron's obviously made of sterner stuff than me! :1a: You should be rightly very proud of him Andy :clap: pass on my best wishes and good luck with all you do :thumbs:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
andy try as i might i have'nt met my "mini hero with the heart of a giant"
but my old bride has put it to the top of our must do list,:thumbs::thumbs:

G

·
Blimey, my knees were knocking just thinking about giving my wedding speech :headhurt: Cameron's obviously made of sterner stuff than me! :1a: You should be rightly very proud of him Andy :clap: pass on my best wishes and good luck with all you do :thumbs:
I couldn't do my own cufflinks on the morning of mine my hands were shaking so much!

I've been lucky enough to meet Cam...... He still seems surprised that we are so impressed. One cool chap:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry to disapoint but due to a large fire breaking out overnight all the reporters have been sent there cameron is now going to be on weds morning instead just hope no one is hurt there......andy

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Wondered where he went, now i know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts