World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grey Fish Snout Tail Ray-finned fish
Found an extra 7 quid in my wallet so fished the addy instead. Never fished it before so was pleasantly surprised with the turn out. 15 dogs, 3 pouts, 2 ting, 1 herring, 1 COD 3 1/2lb. All to lug/squid tip combo half way up the extension. Codling came 2 hours before high, dogs at all states herring, pout and whiting after tide. Will be back soon, came home a very happy chappy

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Good catch, to minimise doggies etc use huge hooks, if your after cod then use huge hooks to stop anything other than something with a big mouth gettin hold of the bait

I like doggies, taste nice but get Jerry to do them for me as i am useless at skinning them and need more practice

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good catch, to minimise doggies etc use huge hooks, if your after cod then use huge hooks to stop anything other than something with a big mouth gettin hold of the bait

I like doggies, taste nice but get Jerry to do them for me as i am useless at skinning them and need more practice
Luckily there was a bloke fishing next to me who was taking fogs home for the freezer. between us he must have had about 20 and there was another chap right down the end doing the same. slowly emptying the sea of doggies lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.