World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Not so unlucky 13th……

Shore 
798 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Kevin3110 
#1 ·
…… lure session this past Wednesday . After a session chasing the hounds on Monday night it was back to the plastic 48hrs later.

With a later tide I arrived shortly before 10pm and proceeded to get suited and booted.
Luggage and bags Black Bag Grey Personal protective equipment

Gear sorted and off, 15min in i get a hit on the Mishna. Not the normal LM I favour but the Petrol colour that’s recently launched.
Natural material Invertebrate Terrestrial plant Quill Soil

A full hour passed before any further interest but on this occasion the hooks stick and the blank is beaten.
Fish Fin Salmon-like fish Marine biology Ray-finned fish

Lemon meringue working it’s magic once again before finding a second 10min later.
Salmon-like fish Fish Ray-finned fish Marine biology Tail

High came and went and a little after 00:30am I’d just convinced myself to have 5 more casts 🙄 when on the 5th and final cast I only go and get the 3rd fish of the session 😎
Fin Fish Seafood Marine biology Fish products

It was the only one I took the time to measure and it went 53cm on the Bass tape. Well, I couldn’t leave now and carried on until 1am before finally giving in and calling it a night.

Looks like another outing planned with a couple of mates for Sunday hopefully but it’s back on the bait chasing the hounds again 🎣🦈🦈🦈

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Erm…… not sure, I do use that LM colour combination a lot and with the catch success I have it tends to be the 1st colour in the Mishna to go on because I’m so confident with it. I have a Pearl colour in it too that also catches it’s fair share.
I suppose it’s that old argument is it colour or profile 🤷‍♂️ I’m a believer that sometimes it’s both, sometimes it’s neither and sometimes it really doesn’t matter what you throw at them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.