World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16:00 Yesterday and my good lady tells me that she has invited 8 of her friends around to plan their trip to Barcelona in April. ( so a full weekend of fishing for me .....Result !!! )

Notso keen on spending the evening with a gaggle of nattering women I gathered my kit together and by 18:00 I was on the pebbles at the Knap. Not the best of choices for a falling tide but it was close and easy at short notice.

Two rods out, one with leftover worm from my boat trip Tue and the other with sandeel, in case a ray came by.

THEY SAY A PICTURE SAYS 1000 WORDS.
Here are 2000 mine !!!

Recreation Winter Night

Recreation Fun Snow Caving

YES I BLANKED ! ! !

·
Registered
478 Posts
Better than staying in with a load of women (unless you'remaking traces in the bedroom )anyway sorry about the fishing. .there's always the next adventure. ....

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Unlucky Keith, but if your not there you don't know what your missing, on this occasion you blanked, next time it could be a large spring blonde !

·
Registered
888 Posts
got to be in it to win it notso...good effort though,always next time ;)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
rather you than me lol tough on the blank

·
Team Loonz
8,201 Posts
Good effort getting out mate.

·
Registered
569 Posts
As said in a star trek movie..I feel your pain. When my misses lot turn up to stay I either go to Devon or Cornwall to fly fish for wild brownies until they go home..but if I am out flanked one evening, me and the cat just go upstairs with a few cans either put the internet on ...and go around the world or watch and listen to music on youtube or go in our spare bedroom that I fitted out into my fishing and shooting room and fiddle with my bits.

So what ever goes on below decks I am not a party to...lush :D
cheers
Glyn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts