World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went back down the ferry this morning, fished an hour and a half before low water and an hour and a half after. caught 2 small Codling about a 1lb each 1 Codling 2lb 4 oz and 1 Conger of about 4lb which scared the Hell out of me when it came up :eek:

Bait was Rag/Lug and Cockle, no rigs lost :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
well done dunny,
im sittin here waitin for delivery of me missus printer then ill head out with my remaining lugs.
nice catch on the tide,just got my abu ambassador 5500HCL off ebay<£35>, hope its here for monday......
sounds like i need to head up the ferry to catch some fish.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good catch bigdunny. Were you at this point in the picture iv attached? went there on Wedensday got one cod 1lb used mackerel as bait and just fished about 5 mtrs out from rocks just on the enge of the drop off.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I use that mark once the tide has come in, along to the right of where ur sitting on the rocks is a slope going down to an old jetty (heading towards bridge pillars), this is the mark I use at low water. if you look at the photo, on it you will see a pipe to the right side of the old gun emplacement, there is a shelf there, that can also be quite a good mark as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
bigdunny said:
Went back down the ferry this morning, fished an hour and a half before low water and an hour and a half after. caught 2 small Codling about a 1lb each 1 Codling 2lb 4 oz and 1 Conger of about 4lb which scared the Hell out of me when it came up :eek:

Bibdunny

im sorry but i was wondering when you say ferry surely its not Broughty Ferry you mean .Not a codling and and surely no conger..
Thanx ........
:confused: Seahunter

·
Registered
36 Posts
bigdunny said:

Sorry mate i got yesterdays reports mixed up it was Shadoofs i read and clicked on wrong one :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
keith said:
Bigdunny where about is this mark at Nqf is it under the road bridge ?

Hi Keith,

No m8, its under the railway bridge, at North Queensferry. :D check out previous posts as to directions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts