World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Had a quick sorty out the other day. Gave the battery a miss as a chilly easterly breeze was blowing.
Plenty of wee cod showed up but nothing worth keeping. Still waiting for a decent blow to stir things up.

·
Team Shoreangler
708 Posts
nice couple of wee fish there,nqf is a good little place had plenty of wrasse round the other side at the rail bridge

·
Registered
654 Posts
that does look a braw place to fish,i might need to try it soon.nice fish

·
Registered
495 Posts
Well done mate some right good captures there - especially the shellfish. Might catch up with you during the winter.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:) Like i said on previous posts on this mark, it is actually a flattie mark.
Only recently has there been a rise in codling being caught here. Granted they are very small, but a good sign none the less. The battery AKA the rail bridge does produce a slightly better stamp of fish but is extremely snaggeeee.
The road bridge mark AKA THE ADDYS BEACH also produces some good sea trout fishing at the right time of year.
An Ideal mark for a meet as it can take plenty of rods in total safety.:)

the lads in action.
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Sounds like you and the laddies had a good day Si, I couldnae manage down for lobbys at the w/e I was on 12 hours dayshift, went down on Mon got 4 and went on a Velvet hunt...... bagged about 20 o the suckers yummy.

also managed to tray up a good load o raggys for next trip.

will phone ya in next day or so

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.