World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided during the nite to give North Queensferry a bash (was on night shift) arrived at 1 of me old bait digging spots from years ago, after 10 mins easy digging had about 20-25 big King Rag, :confused: ( wasnt as easy as this 10 year ago ) made me 1st cast at 07.25, 1st bite bout 20 mins later missed a few before I had a small Codling of about 1lb, had a few more bites after this, needless to say they were all missed :p

By this time the wind was kicking up somat affy, stuck it out for another hour or so, then decided I could hear me bed screamin at me.

lost 1 rig for the time I was there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Alright bigdunny...

At least you caught something!! :) . Do you only use rag there or do you vary the baits?

Ive just PM'd you.

Cheers,

Shad.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shad,

I would normally vari the baits, but this morning, it was for quickness that I decided to try an old spot that used to produce Rags, I honestly didnt think it would be as easy digging, years ago it was dug out...

Pm'd ya m8

all the best

·
Registered
44 Posts
well done dunny,
managed out today as well, went to culross,wind was blowin hard and the rain was horizontal,so much for the inshore forecast that said cloudy with 15 mph winds!!!
Braving the elements we ended up fishing for bass nearby Longannet Power station.Got a few bites, landed a couple of eels and some crabs.
Lucky for us we had plenty of bait left so i could go out again early tomorrow morning.
On getting home me missus has missed delivery of her new printer so they coming back tomorrow and the words ' delivery between 08.00 and 18.00 hrs' on a card......
i hope its 08.01 just so me luggies dont go off.lolololol
Gonna have to visit a tackle shop soon, workin this weekend but off a few days midweek.
Waiting to see if im outbid on a multiplier on ebay............
and if i get it i gotta see if i can try out me new toy.
did i hear you mention a spot for rag???????<g>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts