World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sunday 3rd june.
registration 9-10.30 at baywatch hotel allonby.
fishing 11-4pm boundaries flagpole in front of baywatch to tommy legs at silloth.
its fishing quite well at the moment a few bass and some goodflounders.

·
Registered
908 Posts
sunday 3rd june.
registration 9-10.30 at baywatch hotel allonby.
fishing 11-4pm boundaries flagpole in front of baywatch to tommy legs at silloth.
its fishing quite well at the moment a few bass and some goodflounders.
now maxie
ide like to come up and give it a flogging as i know some good marks up there, did well last time i fished it, still having abit of bother with the matatorsel, ill have to ask billy if he is going to go up, if he is i might come up for the ride
ok mate tight lines
les :clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
now maxie
ide like to come up and give it a flogging as i know some good marks up there, did well last time i fished it, still having abit of bother with the matatorsel, ill have to ask billy if he is going to go up, if he is i might come up for the ride
ok mate tight lines
les :clap2::clap2::clap2:
well maxie that seems to be me told that i,m coming up to the posh end. about time we came up and grabbed some cash off you. :yeah:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
A first for everything I suppose Bill
HELLO ma wee sporan , imight have known the subject of cash would bring you back to life. just get your entry paid and i,ll bring it awa back hame.:kissing::yeah:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
look forward to seeing you lads,im on registration so if im looking a bit rough its cos im on nights saturday night and will only have had a couple of hours kip:blink:

·
Registered
823 Posts
look forward to seeing you lads,im on registration so if im looking a bit rough its cos im on nights saturday night and will only have had a couple of hours kip:blink:
You always look rough anyway Maxie, it'll be hard to notice the difference.

·
Registered
328 Posts
what are the rules when fishing this match?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Maxie's more of a rucksack than me Bill, we always have to carry him, just ask his partner at the Daiwa pairs. Maxie you are the weakest link..

·
Registered
154 Posts
now thats not strictly true billy........last year whilst fishman was sunning himself in spain maxie excelled himself by not blanking in any of the pegged matches..........and coming up with the immortal words.......wheres your f******g partner when your backing him up.....Maxie will be expecting great things of him this year.

billy are you down for the open?? check your pm's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts