Registered
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
02/06/07
Sound Of Kerera - Oban
Weather: Very strong Winds , Rain
Bait: Mackerel
Fish Caught: 5

After previous night fishing and everyone leaving , me & Brian headed down to Oban , Booked into the Divers camping park.
Headed down to the fishing spot , the wind & rain was unbelievable , but we still carried on.
I was the 1 st to catch a LSD after 30 mins of fishing ,

Brian caught a LSD 20 mins later ,

i caught my 2nd 25 mins later.

Mcoool & Kenny appeared while we were packing up for some grub back at the campsite.
Wonder how they got on ???
We went back down weather was even worse but Brian caught another 2 lsds while i lost 1.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Well done Sultzer, Good report.

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
nice one sultzer it was great to meet you and brian and after both of you in that tent you will be really close from now on that place on the way home was great but about midday you could see the weather coming in from the south and i wondererd how you and brian were doing did mcoool and his mate stay for long

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
great report sultzer , it was nice to meet you and brian , i did give you's a shout in the morning before i left but there were heavy zzzzzzzzzzzz's coming from your tent

hope to see you's at the next meet

al

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice one sultzer it was great to meet you and brian and after both of you in that tent you will be really close from now on that place on the way home was great but about midday you could see the weather coming in from the south and i wondererd how you and brian were doing did mcoool and his mate stay for long
after nosh at tescos we headed to the campsite , pitched up , then headed fishing.
weather just worse from then on .
mcoool & kenny just stopped then headed off to find another mark.
and we got closer by the 2nd night :secret::secret:

great report sultzer , it was nice to meet you and brian , i did give you's a shout in the morning before i left but there were heavy zzzzzzzzzzzz's coming from your tent

hope to see you's at the next meet

al
thought i heard something but we finally did get up
agreat night though
hopefully not long for another meet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.