World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,im thinking of putting my trident up for sale,it has had very little use probly been out half dozen times since new,i will be selling as a job lot,L 2pc dry suit,2 rods reel,delux seat,transducer has been fitted and a garmin 130 ff is included with battery,also a river nookie monster life jacket,sea tug trolly paddle anchor trolly,anchor line etc,basically all you be needing to get you out there fishing.now i havnt got a clue what this lot is worth,but am hoping to get around £600,also have a brand new vhf fm radio,if any of you experienced people think im aiming to high or low or wrong time of year to sell feel free to advise otherwise.

thanks.

·
Registered
232 Posts
hi,im thinking of putting my trident up for sale,it has had very little use probly been out half dozen times since new,i will be selling as a job lot,L 2pc dry suit,2 rods reel,delux seat,transducer has been fitted and a garmin 130 ff is included with battery,also a river nookie monster life jacket,sea tug trolly paddle anchor trolly,anchor line etc,basically all you be needing to get you out there fishing.now i havnt got a clue what this lot is worth,but am hoping to get around £600,also have a brand new vhf fm radio,if any of you experienced people think im aiming to high or low or wrong time of year to sell feel free to advise otherwise.

thanks.
As someone who has been thinking about buying a yak for some three years now . . . . . . . I have been waiting for a bargain to come up on ebay etc. I had hoped for an end of season bargain this year (again) . . . . none to be had. The only thing I could say with a degree of certainty is that I would expect to pay more at the start of the next season. Storing one for the winter in the garage would be too much . . . . . . I would want to play with my new toy.
However, not having used one yet I am not sure how often you could reasonably expect to get out in the winter.

Good luck mate . . . . .

·
Registered
722 Posts
If you can wait , wait till may june time and youll get 800 - 900 for that all day long on ebay

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great thanks for the replies and advice chaps,all food for thought aint in no rush to sell so will probly hang onto it for a bit.who knows may find myself with more time on my hands next spring and may even get round to using it again.

·
Registered
557 Posts
why are you not using it through the winter ? everyone has more time in the winter!, unless you are a heating engineer ;) or a fat man in a red suit!! lol still its an absolute bargain i would be tempted to buy it and keep it to sell during the winter!! if you do want to sell it A increase price by £150 at least, b modify this post to show new price and c post it on anglers afloat! should sell quite quickly!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.