World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well everyone im off fishing for a few days, going to start off at loch etive then over to lochaline then loch sunnart should be back monday will put a full report with pics up in the scottish forum when i get back i will have my laptop with me with a 3g/gprs card so if i can get a signal i maybe on line for a short while at a time.

catch ya all when i get back

·
Registered
326 Posts
Have a good one Paul, I have only fished loch goil and loch fyne before but had a brilliant time on each. look forward to reading post on monday. Gonna have 5/6 hours off 44 on sunday so will also post monday, think I know which will be the better though !!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
cheers lads right im off to carlisle now then im leaving carlise first thing for etive

by for now
LOL that means your going on the lash with geoff then going up 2moz ruff as a dog. Talking of dogs hope you catch some mate also thornys and all the rest of the biggies found in the depths of them lochs.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fished taynuilt today from 2pm til 10.30pm had one bite lost 1 fish decent going to a diffrent mark tomorrow at etive then over on the ferry to lochaline and loch sunnart going to do a good report when i get back scenery is stunning and weather is good

sitting in the van now having a few vodkas and coke lol

geoffs depressed but im getting him pi$$$$$ed lol

Paul

·
Registered
195 Posts
its me Geoff set offf this morning at 6 15 as tubby didnt get up at 5 he is the most dangerouse driver in the world and my ticker is just holding out. Hes moaned all day and im sick of been told off, LOL so hope he gets a fish tomorrow so i get some peice. Im on the lash now so dont give a F%****Scenery is great and so is Paul mabey if no fish will find local lass.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
sounds like he wont be up again in the morning the stuff he will be pouring down the hatch,and av told yas often before "its better than sitting in the house"

p.s KEEP THE NOISE DOWN :g:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
lol glad yous are having a ball lads, shame you aint as good at the fishing as the drinking though lol. I be thinking of use while i finish me tinny lol

·
Registered
326 Posts
Eh up Paul,
going by the time of your last post I doubt you will be reading this for a while!
Sounds like you are having a right laugh. Hope the fishing improves, take plenty of pics to post.
Enjoy ya jammy sods!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts