World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks ,well i got chance to go to southern ireland for a few days,maybee try for a few bass on donegal,any lads fished there b4 have any tips:schmoll:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Although donegal is the republic it is in fact on the north west coast running alongside northern ireland.
i was planning a trip there myself in the summer but it was cancelled as family members now cant make it. if you look in the ireland section you will see a post that i put up asking for help about a month ago, hope you find this useful.

ps i still want me flattie fanatic doing up, are you still gonna do it?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Although donegal is the republic it is in fact on the north west coast running alongside northern ireland.
i was planning a trip there myself in the summer but it was cancelled as family members now cant make it. if you look in the ireland section you will see a post that i put up asking for help about a month ago, hope you find this useful.

ps i still want me flattie fanatic doing up, are you still gonna do it?
thanks for that m8,some good tips on that thread,im gona print them out,lol because ill not have internet acess there unless i find little cafe or something,and i am looking forward to doing your rod m8,red and white if i remember,lolim back on the 20th may so gis a shout,ill pm you my telephone number

1 - 5 of 5 Posts