World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friends (Andy 69) has managed to complete his escape tunnel and will be attending a meeting at Herne Bay (reference the capture of his tormentors, Ray and Ray)

I was very kindly asked if I would like to be in attendance to preside over the matters, and if necessary take part in the assistance of the capture of said beings.

Now not one to shy away from my duty's I readily agreed.
The planed attack, capture, and seizure of goods will take place at 0100, with interrogation taking place before 0600 with the release of any innocent parties
The main perpetrator is said to be over 10 lbs so it should not be to difficult to distinguish between innocent and guilty !!.

One or both of us will put up a report tomorrow

Rob

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Yes m8, fingers crossed we can bag a double figure ray. Just watched South east weather looks like we could get a drop of the wet stuff.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Lol, good luck with tunnel Steve. I'm back to work from Wednesday until next week.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
WOW!!!! Dan was that 16 from the beach or boat. If beach that's a cracking bit of fishing.

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
Was thinking of going Wed or Thur Steve as im not digging tunnels just erecting fences, let me know if interested. be lucky to night Andy and Rob that double one is sure to appear.

·
Read Only
2,618 Posts
I can quite believe it cos the chap I fished next to last year had 10 so why not and we were the only 2 on the beach. I would of had more had I got there earlier.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
You've put doubt in my mind now Dan. If me & Rob have picked the wright venue, but many thanks for the tip.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts