World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could smell smoke the last time I was on the forum, & thought it was some knob outside with a garden fire so I took no notice, but the got stronger, then I saw an orange glow either side of my computer, & before I could turn it off, "Pumff", it blew up.
Took it apart to find that it was a lost cause, so I had to get myself another one, 10 days or more with no opportunity to slag off Ron & the "hybrids", must get on to the Conservation & Politics Forum to see what I have missed! From the look of the catch reports I haven't missed a great deal on the fishing front!!!:nonono:
blueskip

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I could smell smoke the last time I was on the forum, & thought it was some knob outside with a garden fire so I took no notice, but the got stronger, then I saw an orange glow either side of my computer, & before I could turn it off, "Pumff", it blew up.
Took it apart to find that it was a lost cause, so I had to get myself another one, 10 days or more with no opportunity to slag off Ron & the "hybrids", must get on to the Conservation & Politics Forum to see what I have missed! From the look of the catch reports I haven't missed a great deal on the fishing front!!!:nonono:
blueskip
well come back you old git havent missed you at all vic :bleh::icecream: see you soon mucca tight lines

G

·
blueskip
i was gonna fone you today because i missed you and to see if you where ok.:thumbs:nice too have you back you wingding old [email protected]:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For the kind words of welcome! I will have you know that I resemble those remarks!:rtfm:
blueskip

·
Registered
980 Posts
thought it had been quiet on here for a while with no arguments!!! just goes to show who the stirrers are!!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Didn't know you been away...

G

·
I think Ron is on his way to the valleys as we speak just to check that you are ok skip. He was so worried he hasn't eaten for a fortnight. At least that means there are a few dozen more fish left in the sea:yeah:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
such is the lack of reports from vic, did anyone notice he'd gone? lol! welcome back, old fart.

·
Team Foreshore
326 Posts
lol u crazy fookers . sorry to hear about your pc mate! do u know what caused it? dust build up? dodgy grapics card? ur pc should shutdown if it starts to overheat

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thought it had been quiet on here for a while with no arguments!!! just goes to show who the stirrers are!!
Next time you want GPS numbers!
blueskip

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol u crazy fookers . sorry to hear about your pc mate! do u know what caused it? dust build up? dodgy grapics card? ur pc should shutdown if it starts to overheat
After the "burning plastic" smell, the "orange glow" from the vent holes on the side of the casing, & the "Whumphhhh" as the fuses in the "kettle lead" & the extension lead it was plugged into blew! apart from that it was a normal shut down :whistling:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi blueskip BEST M8, can i have the numbers of the strombus? if u dont mind thanks!!!
About 150mts due north of the Mixon Bouy!:whistling::boat::help:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I thought it was all the bull **** u speak on here that caused it!!!
Between bullsh1t & sense, you need a brain, try Lidl next Thursday, they have some cheap ones on "special", should get you started.
blueskip

1 - 20 of 25 Posts