World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my mate want to go down to ogmore area on tuesday but he dose nt want to fish the deeps as he had a scare last time he went there so was wondering is there any good marks for cod/codling around that area plz. ooo yeah and if any1 is going fishing that area tuesday daytime and is willing to have 2 ppl tag along that would be good.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Edd.

I have only fished this place twice, my info may be of no use to u but here goes........if u park down in the car park in the bay itself, to the far left as u go down u come to the end of the car park beside a rubbish bin. park there u will see a gap in the wall walk about 600mts to your left and u come to a slip way i have had a good nights fishing here.

The deeps, fished here on sunday 2 weeks ago the sun was out NO WIND around 25 guys fishing thats always a good sign (saftey in numbers) had my biggest fish for months me and my mate had a fantastic day (fished to the far left of the rocks )

Russ

R

·
0 Posts
you said you had a scare there....ran into the ghost did you?

I ran into it a couple of weeks back and yes a bad scare is about right for the description, that place is bad news after dark, daytime its generally ok. Everyone i've spoked to though whose fished that place at night has had a bad experience and one or two have in the day as well.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
theres a nice set of rocks on the beach,just in front of the carpark(left side of the lifegaurds house) to fish off,,can be a little hairy when the tide comes in,,but always a good laff if you dont mind being hit by the odd spray..

good fish always..

the deeps is a riot,,especially in the dark,,its black as hell,,and the walk down is truly a test of the soles of your boots and your balance,,and when your done 6 hrs later,,the walk back,,is a test of the valves in your heart,,because its knackering,,but i am a fat git

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
i aint scared...nasty people,ghouls,zombies,ghosties,,,,bring em on!!!..

When me and my bro go down the deeps..we look like mad idiots in our suits,..couple of beers, and we'll take any unknown entity on..

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..looool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts