World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i fished last night (from 7.30 til 12) at the far end ,armed with squid ,sandeel and so smelly dead ragworm left from sundays comp. on the first cast i had a doggy on sandeel and then after another three dogs , i decided to use the smelly rag and after a few minutes tap ,tap slack wound down and struck ,this was no dog and i was right ,a conger about 20lb .had a good look ,with me still shaking slipped it back, none worst for the experiance .ended up with 12 dogs and a conger . apart from dogs i only saw 1 other conger of about 12lb. the weather was great and quite worm, as i fished in a jumper all night and didn't need a coat .
i think the rubbish is getting worse .took a bag back to the bin ,but it didn't even make a dent.

M

·
0 Posts
i fished last night (from 7.30 til 12) at the far end ,armed with squid ,sandeel and so smelly dead ragworm left from sundays comp. on the first cast i had a doggy on sandeel and then after another three dogs , i decided to use the smelly rag and after a few minutes tap ,tap slack wound down and struck ,this was no dog and i was right ,a conger about 20lb .had a good look ,with me still shaking slipped it back, none worst for the experiance .ended up with 12 dogs and a conger . apart from dogs i only saw 1 other conger of about 12lb. the weather was great and quite worm, as i fished in a jumper all night and didn't need a coat .
i think the rubbish is getting worse .took a bag back to the bin ,but it didn't even make a dent.
welldone dai on the fishing and the cleaning mate:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
well done dai on the rubbish m8 also on the conger its getting like a sh--t hole down there they will all be moaning when they ban us from fishing it tight lines dai

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
nice one dai what a good session and good on you for cleaning a bit of the rubbish

·
Registered
213 Posts
NICE ONE DAI ON THE EEL MATE!! THOSE PEOPLE WHO CANT BE BOTHERED TO TAKE THEIR RUBBISH HOME NEED IT TO BE DUMPED ON THIER DOORSTEP! THEY CAN CARRY 10lb OF LEAD OR A DECENT FISH HOME FOR THE TABLE,BUT CANT BE BOTHERED TO TAKE BACK A FEW OUNCES OF CR*P THEY BOUGHT DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE??????? PR$CKS!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Nice Eel m8 and well done on the litter picking. I wish everybody had the same attitude as you.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Nice session you had there and a bonus with the Conger. Bet your heart was thumping when you saw that one!
Well done! :clap3::clap3::clap3:
Good on you for tidying up there. Its a pity those tossers who left it couldn`t be as conscientious. They`ll end up spoiling it for everybody soon!
Tight lines,
Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts