World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a couple of the seaview boys decided to fish the high water roving match at ogmore deeps. the match kicked of at 8am allowing us to have enough time to get there and get a spot. when we go there there was 3 anglers on the corner of the top ledge but elsewhere it was empty. armed with macky, squid and sandeel trying to continue my hatrick of raymonds. as high water passed a few good bites missed mainly to sandeel and macky baits. a few of the other boys in the club had managed a few doggies each and a small turbot caught by a pleasure angler on the ledge below us.(we were all fishing the top ledge by the way.....)
as the tide had ebbed out and the comp was drawing to an end i had finally managed hook - ups with my bites resulting in a final of 3 doggies which would of been easily doubled if i had hooked more of the bited but nevermind thats fishing for you. as the comp finally come to an end the doggies were still happily biting.
all of the club members having a few doggies each to weigh in so everyone was happy!!:clap2: :clap3: :)
overall a lovely day with the fish biting and the sun out!:clap2: :clap3: :)
one thing we saw was the helicopter fly over witches rescuing the unlucky angler.... hope hes ok and heals a.s.a.p.

·
Registered
536 Posts
It was a good days fishing in Ogmore for everyone today mate(except for the guy with the broken ankle obviously) all the guys i saw fishing caught something and yes the doggies were on the rampage.Like you said hope the guy is on the mend soon..Tight lines,.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts