World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
the deeps is only fishable over high water, there is no water there at low, you could try moving to the right of the ledges nearer the estuary.

·
Registered
9 Posts
fished the high tide at the deeps this morning. between 2 of us 16 woofters and a pout. a few more fishing there but dont know how they got on. probably dogged out

·
Registered
8 Posts
ja5on said:
Hi folks

Fishing ogmore deeps tonight for high water. Just wondering if it produces at low tide also. Make it an all day sesion.

Regards

Ja5on.
not good on low water but u can fish the beach next 2 the estuary

·
Registered
170 Posts
hi all just be careful of that ghost on the deeps u neaver know that thump on your rod could be it???????????????????????????merv shill

·
Registered
737 Posts
poach more ghosties and ghoulies.

P

·
0 Posts
seymour fish said:
the deeps is only fishable over high water, there is no water there at low, you could try moving to the right of the ledges nearer the estuary.
A couple of years ago I fished the deeps and I managed to pull out a Bass of 6 1/4lb 1 hour before LOW TIDE and I was float fishing at night with a chemical light taped to my float!

·
Registered
737 Posts
phil nice to see you came over to a decent site .welcome .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fished the Deeps Tuesday from 3.5 hrs before to 1hr after - my m8 had a decent knock on his first cast which then dissapeared. That was the last bite we had dispite fishing two rods each. We were using Rag and Mackrel.

There were others fishing off to our left we were the furthest anglers to the right and the first to call it a day I think.

Big catch reports here recently but certainly nothing for me to report as yet..!

BLANKED - apart from Sun burnt face and crows feet around my sun glasses.

P.

P

·
0 Posts
natmatlew said:
phil nice to see you came over to a decent site .welcome .
I am on a few sites, including a couple I have designed myself. It is always nice to see peeps from sites I visit!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts