World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to give the Deeps a go today.
I arrived at the mark at 8am High tide was at 12.07,
I haven't fished here for a few years and nothing has changed crap left everywhere by whoever fished before me bait packets line cans all sorts and a strong stench of urine, I fished far left. I. Spent the first half hour picking up after them.
Anyway managed a few whiting and dogs up to high tide went quiet after top tide, used all sorts of bait crab, bluey, sandeel, most fish caught on worm baits.
Wood Gas Beauty Human leg Soil
Water Sky Beak Cloud Fish
Bedrock Road surface Groundcover Formation Landscape
Bedrock Grey Formation Outcrop Slope
Road surface Asphalt Bedrock Concrete Font

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
well done on the clean up, pity your session wasn't what you deserved for the effort in the first half an hour/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

New here to the forum.
Great effort Molumby on the clean up.
I have tried "the deeps" before now. Bit of a misnomer if you ask me - its not deep water at all, lol. Deep water to me is min 3' at your feet at low tide.

It's not just careless anglers leaving rubbish about - general visitors also leave their cr#p laying around for others to clean up. I always check my 'spot' for any litter before I leave.

Nice to see you didn't blank anyway.

There is a spot a hundred yds or so to the right with a 'big pit' at a decent cast. Been trying to reach it but my casting's not up to reaching it yet, lol. Check the free i-boating marine navigation charts fro the ground topography.

Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts