World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Ogmore Deeps today in glorious sunshine calm seas and no wind perfect day for it.
Fished from 11Am to 16.45 with high being at 15.17. I Beat caught 6 whiting and an eel around 8-9 lb also lost another close in, all in all a busy day lots of rattles, I seen some others catching eels as well as Rays.
Water Sky Water resources Cloud Azure
Organism Wood Road surface Asphalt Bedrock

Registered
Fished Ogmore Deeps today in glorious sunshine calm seas and no wind perfect day for it.
Fished from 11Am to 16.45 with high being at 15.17. I Beat caught 6 whiting and an eel around 8-9 lb also lost another close in, all in all a busy day lots of rattles, I seen some others catching eels as well as Rays. View attachment 1379663 View attachment 1379664
Well done mate nice eel great day for it

Registered
Hi all first post for a while covid got hold of me just before Christmas and gave me a right going over had all the jabs etc God knows what would have happened to me if I didn't.
Anyway fished the deeps yesterday Friday 14/01/22 7 nice whiting 5 dogs 2 eels for myself it was busy on there probably 25 of us on there with much the same caught by everyone else.
The walk back to the car up the valley almost tore my chest up I'm pretty fit but bloody covid has messed that up
Tight lines 馃帲

Registered
Hi all first post for a while covid got hold of me just before Christmas and gave me a right going over had all the jabs etc God knows what would have happened to me if I didn't.
Anyway fished the deeps yesterday Friday 14/01/22 7 nice whiting 5 dogs 2 eels for myself it was busy on there probably 25 of us on there with much the same caught by everyone else.
The walk back to the car up the valley almost tore my chest up I'm pretty fit but bloody covid has messed that up
Tight lines 馃帲
Sorry to hear you suffered with covid mate but good to see you back out and posting again.
Maybe you should stick to the easier marks until you get back to normal fitness.
They don't call it cardiac hill for nothing :)

Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
Good to see someone found the Eels well done 馃憤 I was fishing too ledge closest to Witches end. Ended up with a loads of doggies abs Whiting. Did drop 2 good fish. One to another Anglers line and the other it just let go. There was one Ray caught next to me, Small Eyed of 5lb 4oz

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tight lines 馃帲
Get well soon fella, unfortunately I'm still unwell with covid I'm 13 months in, it's no joke that's for sure

Registered
Get well soon fella, unfortunately I'm still unwell with covid I'm 13 months in, it's no joke that's for sure
Blimey 13months i was one of the people who though covid could and would only affect people that had health conditions how wrong I was it wiped me out for 6 days I'm on the mend thankfully still no smell or taste yet though hope you get better soon bloody covid馃帲馃帲馃帲馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伔鬆伂鬆伋鬆伩馃憤

1 - 15 of 15 Posts