World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we fished the deeps yesterday was windy and pretty rough , redeye and myself returned home a pair of blankers after 4 hours of fishing, was hopeing to try the float but it was 2 rough, this blanking buisness is happening a lot lately, and the litter is spreading and spoiling some of our best beauty spots, take a bag and pick it up! :confused:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Litter is becoming a problem at a lot of marks. Its bad news when you know that someone has been fishing before you. Not good to see ammo bait bags and discarded line. Wish people would take it home as it gives all of us a bad name.

·
Wales Team Captain
2,361 Posts
Myself and marcus fished the deeps on firday night it was disgusting down there.when we got there the first thing I had to do was pick up about 80 yards of line plus shockleader wrapped all around the rocks right next to the edge (one hell of a trip wire) and as for the litter is was every where. from bait wrappings to new reelboxes and the (compulsry)emptybeer cans.at the end of the night we bagged up what we could and burned the rest.(not the best way to get rid but we had no more bags)
For Christ sake theres a bin right next to where you park your car.and I dont beleive that they are so laden down with fish that they cant carry there rubbish away.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi there its good 2 know there are quite a few decent sensible fishermen around and a lot on this site, keep it up guys soon we will be talking about catching decent fish lol! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts