World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished near cod gulley 2 before and 3 after high today.....had a small turbot (which dropped off my hook into a deep rockpool before i could unhook it:schmoll: ) and a tiny whiting which I didn't know was on!

wind picked up later and made the fishing a little akward tho :fishing1: . The tide covered the rockpool so i expect the turbot swam off :clap3:

Crap session but at least I didn't blank!

·
Registered
594 Posts
where is cods gulley? that gap in the rocks at the deeps?

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where is cods gulley? that gap in the rocks at the deeps?
No its near Ogmore beach itself Park in the beach carpark as far left as you can go and walk through the gate....lots of rocks to fish from......to be honest I'm not 100% which bit is 'cod gulley' as there are a few gullies in the rocks but i've got a on nice comfortable rock platfrom that I usually fish from down there.

fisher jay robbins said:
well done mate beats a blank was guna fish there this sat 4 the rays but i think il give it a miss naw ...
I heard of one or 2 coming out last weekend as well as a conger and a few codling.........no sign of any rays for me today tho:schmoll:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Fished near cod gulley 2 before and 3 after high today.....had a small turbot (which dropped off my hook into a deep rockpool before i could unhook it:schmoll: ) and a tiny whiting which I didn't know was on!

wind picked up later and made the fishing a little akward tho :fishing1: . The tide covered the rockpool so i expect the turbot swam off :clap3:

Crap session but at least I didn't blank!
:clap3:

Hi barrelreef shame about the fishing mate you should come out with us this saurday night mate tight lines:clap3:

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry rockling I would but i cant fella........My mate had a spare ticket for the rugby so Im going there.......win or lose I'll be steaming drunk:drunk:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts