World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was fishing jst on the stoney bank round the corner frm the actual mouth for the smaller flattie then moved further up jst down frm the small car park by this big statue thing for the bigger flattie.I dug the mud worm down there on the small island by the house by the car park

·
Registered
58 Posts
7 of us fiished the rocks to the far left handside of the car park - through the gate and one of the group had a whiting of 1lb 10oz . Quite a few whiting caught on the ebb no codling, couple of pout and a woofter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I Quote "Fishing Report Ogmore estuary by Gary Cogbill 13th Jan
On the 9th jan I decided to try the river mouth in Ogmore, after hearing from friends that codling were showing up. I fished 2hrs up and 1hr after and caught 3 codling, the largest being 4lb, oddly, none of them were caught on squid or worm but on makeral strips using a 2 hook paternoster rig."

My mates report from a different web site.

Esprit

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
i fished with gary on the pier in porthcawl once,,we caught bugger all...

but he did tell me about a strange cockeyed guy that walks the pier and talks utter rubbish to fishermen,,

and low and behold,2 weeks later i encountered said lunatic,,who proceded to tell me that his rubber dingy had holes in it,,and they stole his cd collection..!BONKERS

nice man,,just a little mad,and lonely i suppose,,i laughed after he left,,but also felt a bit sorry for him..

anyway.. such is life

1 - 9 of 9 Posts