World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just got back from ogmore shingle i didn`t catch much just the dreaded, or should i say welcome doggie:giveup: still better than a blank...fished with squid and mackie :blink: Met a couple of lads stewart,dick & ian they were having a wail of a time as follows they caught doggies errr they know how many:blink: ...1 small turbot and pouting and a nice sizeable whiting and a surprise codling of around the 2lb mark (i think):clap2:

Now you decide is this more jam than hartleys Stewart had a couple of snapoffs a couple of hours before highwater:schmoll: his rod was also blown over and it damaged the handle of his abu.:uhuh: ...1/2hr later he noticed a bite that wasn`t a doggie and snapped the handle offon the retieve:giveup: , never mind, this meant he had to winch it in by hand and as you guessed it got snagged and snapped off....a few minutes went buy then dick decides to check his bait only to find stew`s line had wrapped around his line and as a result:g: has stew caught it :g: or has dick comments welcome

And on health and safety a lad was fishing the ledges near us and got trounced by a large swell he was ok i think but most of his tackle is now heading for cornwall when fishing such places please think of the poor b*******s who might have to jump in and rescue you no fish is worth your life:clap2:

tight lines

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hi Fish'n'chips!
Looks as if it was a good session down there! was there plenty of bites? save some for me for when i get off work! lol cant wait to try those new rodsof mine out!.........swish! lol . Yep cant wait to see those tips nodding!

Have you made any arrangements for a HAJ?

Nick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts