World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the end i decided to fish local today, so off to ogmore it was.

Today i proved a point to my wife, everytime i go fishing she says

" why do you always have to walk so far ", "why dont you fish by here, it s much easier ", well today i proved my point.

Got down to ogmore, only fished it for 2 hours or so, at first was lovely no one around and then a family turned up and fished right by the side of me, now dont get me wrong i m all for teaching and taking your kids out fishing, but it's gotta get to a point where you think, i ll take my kids a bit further away as every cast ( and they were all spinning ) they crossed my line and dragged me in lol. Then i also had surfers clipping my line with their boards and then a dog walker managed to knock my stand over. GREAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT

So from now on i have decided i ll stick to my long walks and late night fishing, seems to work better for me lol. Oh yea, and i managed to catch one small flattie whilst also been tangled up with the kid next to me.

·
Fishing Addict
1,673 Posts
hi mate i really know where your coming from i fished lougher a few days ago and a family of gypsies turned up made hell of a mess with rubbish,tangled my line at least 20 times and when they lost their spinner had the ****ing cheek 2 ask me for some tackle they were given a big ****off tablet then i was waiting for a transit van full of their family to turn up for a row but they didnt,the bloke even went in the water up 2 his neck just to try and get his spinner back we were all amazed is a spinner really worth that what a muppet

·
Registered
163 Posts
Agree with you entirely mate. I just can't relax when there is lots of people around. Especially when I am fishing.

Atleat you got out though and well done on the flatty :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.